Zercurity allows you to create teams or business units under your company. This helps organise; Assets, queries, whitelists, blacklists etc by teams.
- Name The team name.
- Assets The number of Assets that are deployed within this team.
- Created When the team was created.
- Updated The last change that was made to the team.
- Actions These are changes that can be applied to the team.
- DELETE Removes the team. Please note that teams are not deleted immediately. Users will remain within the system for 30 days and are then deleted thereafter.
Teams can be created using the Create Team button. Which will display the following popup dialogue.