Zercurity records every application (OSX), package (Linux) and program (Windows) installed across your assets. We collectively refer to these as packages.
Provides a unified overview of the package’s state. This includes any vulnerabilities assigned to the given package or newer and historical package information.
Provides a list of assigned CVEs against a given package.
- Name The CVE name and corresponding CVSS severity score.
- Package The version of the package.
- Vulnerable Version The vulnerable version that package maintainers identified before a fix was issued.
- Fixed Version The fixed package that remedied the vulnerability.
- Source Where we found this information. Maybe be user contributed. The source is usually accompanied by a corresponding source id or SID. This id that refers the the external sources Id.
- Published When the vulnerability was first published.
- Description A short description of the vulnerability.
- CVSSv2 CVSSv2 scoring information. More information can be found here about how the scores are calculated and what they mean. https://www.first.org/cvss/v2/guide
Provides a list of other versions for a given package. These versions may be newer or older.
- Filename The filename of the package that was processed.
- Version The version of the package.
- Owner The email address and/or name of the maintainer of the package
- Published The date and time of when the package was published.