Zercurity provides a number of reporting formats both generated and on demand. Reports are JSON documents that can be exported as a PDF.
- Name The name and type of the generated report. The current supported reporting types are WEEKLY_SUMMARY, VULNERABILITY_REPORT, COMPLIANCE_REPORT
- Score A summary of the criticality of a report. The score can also be used to represent its importance. 100 being exteremly important.
- Created by The user that created the report. If the report was generated by the system then the user is Zercurity
- Download A download button to export the report as a PDF.
- Created at The date and time the report was generated
- Actions Actions to take against the report.
Zercurity will generate a weekly report which contains an executive summary of the weekly progress made during the course of the week. This report contains a breakdown of compliance benchmark performance. Changes in new and resolved issues and new critical issues that need to be urgently addressed.
A summary of all open vulnerabilities affecting assets.
A summary of the progress made toward compliance goals.