Shows you any returned results from your deployed Assets. This view is useful for helping to debug running queries.
- Severity Log severity level. There are three severity levels; INFO,
WARNING, ERROR and FATAL.
- INFO Info messages are not logged.
- WARNING Warning messages returned from the asset. Usually due to a miss-configuration or syntax error within the query.
- ERROR Error messages are for severe errors.
- FATAL Will result in the shutdown of the Osquery agent. This is a critical failure.
- Asset The name of the asset the log message originated from.
- Query The query that generated the error. If there is no query defined in the field then the query was a system query.
- Message A description of the logged event.
- Timestamp The date and time that the event occurred.