Zercurity will track and monitor vulnerabilities that need to be patched to across Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Patching vulnerabilities will help prevent potential exploitation of systems to leak or gain access to sensitive information. An issue will be raise for a given asset detailing the vulnerability and remediation steps that can be taken. As some vulnerabilities that maybe reported might not have a fixed made available yet.
- Criticality Zercurity uses colours to colour-code the severity of items.
- CVE The name of the vulnerability. You can click this to find out more information and a list of the affected assets.
- Description A summary of the update
- Severity Zercurity will determine the severity of vulnerabilities based not only on the published CVV score but also on the affected system and its importance on the network.
- CvSSv2 The CvSSv2 score assigned to this vulnerability. The scores range from 0 to 10. Vulnerabilities with a base score in the range 7.0-10.0 are High, those in the range 4.0-6.9 as Medium, and 0-3.9 as Low.
- CvSSv3 The CvSSv3 score assigned to this vulnerability. The scores range from 0 to 10. Vulnerabilities with a base score in the range 9.0-10.0 are Critical, those in the range 7.0-8.9 as High, those between 4.0-6.9 as Medium, 0.1-3.9 as Low and 0 as None.
- Assets The number of Assets that are currently affected by this missing update.
- Packages The number of unique Packages that are currently affected by this CVE.
- Published The date the vulnerability was made public by either the vendor or reporter.